A FAIR REFUND POLICY
Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you're ever unhappy with ClueMaster, for any reason, just contact our support team and we'll take care of you.
Examples of full refunds we’d grant.
- If you were just charged for your next month of ClueMaster, but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you just signed up and paid for ClueMaster, and after a few days you realized ClueMaster would not work for your business, we will be more than happy to refund you. We only ask that you let us know why it didn't work for you, so we can improve our software and hopefully earn you business again another day.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we’d grant.
- If you forgot to cancel ClueMaster year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan, but you didn’t end up using the extra features, although you did keep using ClueMaster in general, we’d consider applying a prorated credit and help you move to a plan that fits your usage the best.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month, aka. our oops), we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
Get in touch
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Send us a message and we'll work with you to make sure you’re happy.